Sexual life and times of a single, straight, late twenties, sex addicted, "wanna be" porn star.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Random Sexcapade Pic
......Yes, from one of my sexcapades. Stay tuned for full post! Have a good weekend.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dude...., my hero... ha,ha,ha,... Really interesting posts, looking forward for the story on this chick, that looks very nice. I also enjoyed the story about teh swinging couple. Got here trhough the gal in SC.. glad i did, 'cause I like to follow the blogs as they evolve, at least these are better than "reallity" shows on tv.
This is an Adult Blog where Mr. Wannabe publishes his escapades, sexual experiences, opinions, and pictures. If this is offensive in any way to you or you are under 18 years of age, please navigate away from this blog.
1 comment:
Dude...., my hero... ha,ha,ha,...
Really interesting posts, looking forward for the story on this chick, that looks very nice.
I also enjoyed the story about teh swinging couple.
Got here trhough the gal in SC.. glad i did, 'cause I like to follow the blogs as they evolve, at least these are better than "reallity" shows on tv.
Post a Comment